Martin, the SoA Publications Sub-Committee decided last year that we should
concentrate on electronic delivery of publications. The Committee felt that
the costs associated with the distribution of free hard copies was
prohibitive and that our limited resources could be used more effectively.
For example, we have paid for the digitisation of our back catalogue of
best practice guidance and this is now available online to all members. It
is also hoped that the sub-committee will be able to commission guidance on
a paid basis in the future.

Hard copies of all our guidance is available through the Society's office
at a reduced rate for members.

Thanks

Andrew Ledgard
Chair SoA Publications Sub-Committee