SoA Eastern Region AGM
8 March 2004 at 4pm
Suffolk Record Office, Ipswich Branch

The SoA Eastern Region's Annual General Meeting is going ahead as planned on
the 8 March 2004.  The meeting will immediately follow on from our regional
training event.  Members should receive the meeting papers in the post in
the next few days.

Details of how to get to the record office are available at:
http://www.suffolkcc.gov.uk/sro/where_to_find_us.html

I apologise for the late notice for this meeting, and hope to see you there.

Anna Sexton
Regional Secretary
Peterborough Archives Service
Central Library
Broadway
Peterborough
PE1 1RX
Tel: 01733 742700
Email: [log in to unmask]

*** Private And Confidential Notice ***
The information contained in this E-MAIL is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this E-MAIL in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the E-MAIL address or on +44 (0) 1733 452411