Thanks to all of you who contacted me about seals or gave suggestions about
possible homes.  I passed on the contact details of all those who expressed
an interest to the owner of the seal cabinet and understand that
arrangements have been made for the seals to go to a very good home.  It's
good to know how helpful members of the list can be in such situations.

Thank you very much.

Heather Forbes
Cathedral Archivist/Assistant County Archivist
Tel:  01227 865330; E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Canterbury Cathedral Archives, The Precincts, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2EH

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they have been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may it be copied in any way.         If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the IT Manager, Dean & Chapter, Canterbury Cathedral on [log in to unmask] quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then deleting the email from your system.

Please Note:    The contents of any attachment to this e-mail may contain viruses which could damage your computer system. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.