Hi all
Does anyone know what has happened to Hayes records storage company.  I believe they had a store in Stockwell but I cannot find them on Yahoo or Yell.com.  Have they changed their name?

Can anyone reccommend them?

Carol Morgan
Archivist

Institution of Civil Engineers
t +44 (0)20 7665 2043
f +44 (0)20 7976 7610

http://www.ice.org.uk

This communication, and the information it contains: (a) is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other persons or organisations and (b) may be confidential and protected by law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately by telephone or facsimile transmission on the numbers given below.

Institution of Civil Engineers/Thomas Telford Ltd
One Great George Street
London
SW1P 3AA

Tel +44 (0)20 7222 7722
Fax +44 (0)20 7222 7500

www.ice.org.uk
www.thomastelford.com

service on behalf of the Institution of Civil Engineers. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working