Dear Stefano

We have put up a website focussing on forecasting (regression & classification) with neural networks at www.neural-forecasting.com.

However, the website also includes links, books, papers, software, conferences etc. on neural networks in general. Your first stop should be the NN newsgroup FAQ, compiled monthly by W.Sarle of SAS ftp://ftp.sas.com/pub/neural/FAQ.html
This as many other links are organised at our website!

If you are looking for something in particular (application domain, task of regression/classification/clustering etc.) please specify it, so that I may direct you to more specific information.

Best regards,
Sven

Sven F. Crone
Research Associate

Lancaster University Management School
Department of Management Science, Room C54
Lancaster LA1 4YX
United Kingdom

Tel +44 (0)1524 592991direct
Fax +44 (0)1524 844885
Tel +44 (0)1524 593867 department

Internet www.lums.lancs.ac.uk
eMail    [log in to unmask]
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately. You
should not copy, use or disseminate the information contained in the email. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender specifically states them to be the views of the official entity.