Conference Announcement

        Stochastic Geometry and its Applications
        3-7 October 2005, University of Bern

        http://www.cx.unibe.ch/~ilya/wbec/

Programme Committee: E.B. Vedel Jensen, I. Molchanov, W. Weil

The conference topics concern various aspects of stochastic geometry
and its applications. One day of the conference will be devoted to
Professor Dietrich Stoyan.

The conference will consist of mostly invited talks. However several
slots are still open for contributed talks. In addition, every
participant of the conference will be given an opportunity to present
a poster. The requests for contributed talks and/or posters should
reach the organisers before 15 March 2005.

A modest registration fee (payable at registration) will be used as a
contribution to the costs of coffee breaks and to the conference
dinner.

The potential participants are encouraged to register as soon as
possible. This is also important in view of getting a reasonably
priced accommodation in Bern.

Ilya Molchanov

Prof. Dr. I. Molchanov          Ph:  0041 31 631 88 01
Dept of Math Statistics         Fax: 0041 31 631 38 70
and Actuarial Science           e-mail: [log in to unmask]
University of Bern
Sidlerstr. 5, CH-3012 Bern
Switzerland