At the University of Bristol, Department of Social Medicine our programme
of short courses has just been extended.  Discounts are available to
certain groups, please email to [log in to unmask] for further
information.

Here are a taster of the courses offered:

Genetic Epidemiology for Epidemiologists
Questionnaire Design & Analyses
Advanced Stata
Introduction to Regression Modelling
Analysis of longitudinal (cohort) studies
Design and Analysis of Randomised Controlled Trials
Advanced Epidemiological and Statistical Methods

More info on each course can be found at:
http://www.epi.bris.ac.uk/shortc/shortc.htm

We look forward to hearing from you.

S Gillman, Social Medicine

I am in the office Wednesday to Friday during the hours of 9am to 5pm and I
will respond to you as soon as possible.