From: Newman, Martin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 December 2003 10:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Various Issues

Firstly I'd like to thank all those who turned up to the Forum Meeting in
Cambridge on Monday and for making it such a interesting event. I'd
especially like to thank the Staff in in Cambridge for hosting the meting
and all the speakers.

We are looking for a venue and topics for the next meeting if you have any
suggestions please let me know.

We are interested to hear from those who chose not to attend this or other
recent Forum meetings to find out why. Is it the programmes, locations,
costs (remember the day is provided free) or some other meeting. In these
fast changing times it is useful to get representatives of as many HERs
together to here about the latest developments and share views and
experiences. We are therefore keen to encourage representatives of as many
HERs as possible to attend each meeting. Any views on how we can encourage
attendance are welcome.

Lastly, HER News, if anyone would like to contribute and article can they
please get in touch to discuss. You have a bit longer than usual as It will
be coming out as early as possible end Jan/Beginning of Feb as I will be
away for most of January in New Zealand so won't be around to edit it.
However I would like to have a list of articles before Christmas.

Thanks

Martin

-------------
Martin Newman
Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor
National Monuments Record
English Heritage

Phone - 01793 414718
Fax - 01793 414770
Email - [log in to unmask]

Join the HELPs email list at www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/helps.html

<-- Scanned for all known viruses by NET2580  -->
<--              www.net2580.com              -->

Disclaimer
The information in this message including any attachments may be
confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only.
If you are not the named or intended recipient you may not copy, distribute,
or deliver this message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If
you receive this message in error please contact the sender immediately and
delete it from your system.