Dear John

I checked the "Daily Telegraph" of 2 December 1915,
p.9 today, and found that the original publication
also contains the same phrase between stanzas 3 and 4,
"[Twelve verses omitted.]". Thus I am certain that you
are correct, and that RK never wrote the omitted
stanzas.

Thank you for your help

Yours, David

 --- John Radcliffe <[log in to unmask]>