----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 17:35
Subject: Free Slavic Books;

ORIENTAL RESEARCH PARTNERS
P.O. Box 158, Newtonville, MA 02460-0001
Tel: (508) 875-8650  Fax: (508) 875-7087
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
=====================================

BOOKS ON RUSSIA, A FEW ON East Europe (in English)

If ordering, please add $2.90 for postage (US only); we accept major credit
cards, checks.
Search for books on our data base: www.orpgroup.com

To remove yourself from this list, please follow directions at the end.

FREE BOOKS:

1. ORP has approx. 25 boxes (ca. 400 titles) of Soviet/Russian political
science books--most in English. All in excellent condition and part of a
retiring professor's working library. These are free to any non-profit
organization. Please contact us. The books are in Pennsylvania and you need
only pay the postage from the professor's University office to your library
(approx. $10. box) + provide the usual letter of acknowledgement to the
donor (we will provide more information). [Of course, there is no postal
charge if you pick the books up at the University]

2. ORP has approx. 10 large boxes of mixed Slavic material: Poland, Russia
on all subjects; scholarly and interesting. These are FREE to any
non-profit wishing to pay the postage from the Boston area + a letter of
acknowledgement.

3. FOR SALE: A collection of approximately 5,000 volumes on Slavic themes.
Part of a famous Slavic book dealer's collection. If interested, please
contact ORP for more informa