Hi

Forwarding this for info.

It was sent out with a word file attachement questionaire,  I don't know
if it is possible to put that file in an accessible form (HTML, plain
text or PDF) on the web somewhere so that people can access it?

Word files are proprietary and not very interoperable!

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <[log in to unmask]>