While we're on the subject of detecting, how do I explain to our local FWAG group that having a metal detector rally as a fund-raiser is a good idea?  The rally is self-organised, not one of these
commercial jobs.  No doubt others have had the same problem.

I don't want to restart the ranting from some quarters but I do think this sends out all the wrong messages to FWAG members

Many thanks
Martin

This message is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error please notify the sender and destroy it.
You may not use it or copy it to anyone else.

E-mail is not a secure communications medium.
Please be aware of this when replying.

Although East Sussex County Council has taken steps to ensure
that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, we can take
no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to
ensure that the appropriate checks are made.