John Wood writes:
>Look at the second line below taken from
>
>http://www.historyforsale.co.uk/
>
>'We always have many artefacts for sale also we have access to new material
>all the time.
>If we do not have what you are looking for today you can be certain we will
>have next time.'
>
>Isn't this Nighthawking to order, allegedly??

No, this is just a typical sales pitch to get people to revisit. If you
think about it, whether through nighthawks or through legal metal
detecting, you cannot _order_  specific things to be found.

>And feast your eyes on what they are flogging too!

I did. What's your point?

Regards,

John

http://www.writer2001.com/
Hooker & Perron, Total Project Coordination
Database-Web...Graphics...Custom Maps...Colour Suites...Expert Systems
Building the Celtic Coin Index on the Web:
http://www.writer2001.com/cciwriter2001/