Any chance of seeing Living History's article and picture that Tony
Hopkins sent you ?  Are you on the web?

Bea

Sorry Bea
I thought I'd replied to you about this. I don't know whether this is
just a bizarre coincidence or a mis-communication somewhere but we've
already featured that particular pub - a chap called Tony Hopkins sent me
a letter about it a while ago. That's not your husband is it?
Dave