Jenni Oakham <[log in to unmask]> wrote (in <20030707205244.55288.qmai
[log in to unmask]>) about 'Any advice???', on Mon, 7 Jul 2003:
>Hi,
>
>I am just wondering (seeing as most of you work in the archaeological
>profession) whether you work with engineers a lot?  I should be starting a
>Mechanical Engineering and Management degree in October (if my A Levels are
>good!) but I'm also very interested in archaeology/paleontology and would like
>to do this with my engineering degree some day.  Is this possible? If anyone has
>any relevant info/advice/help, I would be really pleased if you could get in
>touch. Thanks,

I am an electronics engineer with a long-term interest in archaeology. I
can't direct you to colleges that would offer the courses you require
but I can wish you good luck in finding some, and with your A-levels.

All the colleges have web pages of course, of varying degrees of
impenetrability...
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!