I must admit that we haven't taken a survey very far yet as to why there
were no takers but the information has been clearly flagged up through the
last two or three newsletters and the Journal 'West Midlands Archaeology'
and, bearing in mind that we serve nearly 600 members and over 40 local
archaeological / historical societies, many of whom we know are or would
like to be active in the field, it is something of a disappointment. We
will pursue the matter as best we can but would appreciate any support that
Britarchers in the region can give in proselytizing the cause.