Dear Birtarch Folks-

I read online of the discovery of a burial in Maidstone with the remains of a bucket found on the chest by project consultants, AOC Archaeology.  A Darryl Palmer was named as the Field Project Officer.

I have been researching ceramic vessels placed in historic burials and would like to contact the folks at AOC Archaeology to learn more about their work and to share some of my findings.

Does anyone know how to reach Mr. Palmer or anyone else at AOC Archaeology by email?

Many thanks,
John McCarthy
Pennsylvania Dept of Transportation
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup