business
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:00:44 +0000

177 investor/buyers  Just Added..........
...Each  with 1 million to 11 million  to invest in/buy businesses.

Over 1400 investor/buyers totally...............

FAST ACTION BY INVESTOR/BUYERS .....if needed.

Call us and be contacting investors/buyers within 10 minutes....

We are in the office 7 days a week for your convenience.

We want to finance/buy your business

YOUR FILE  ATTACHED !!!!  Start-ups and young businesses are
welcome......
as well as all levels of established.

Call now and get your business financed/sold.........

Urgent........if you just want to purchase the list right now
e-mail us at    [log in to unmask]
and we will e-mail you back instructions how to purchase the list.
Be sure to tell us the country you are located in.

PHONE CALLS ONLY PLEASE...........YOUR FILE ATTACHED OR BELOW..

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Your list is attached..............BUT

DO NOT...............call or contact any of the finance/buyout
contacts on
this  list without calling us first.  This means by phone , e-mail or
fax.

 Sue Miller...................CALL  215-744-1035     PHONE CALLS ONLY

 Urgent........if you just want to purchase the list right now
e-mail us at    [log in to unmask]
and we will e-mail you back instructions how to purchase the list.
Be sure to tell us the country you are located in.

Your file is below of the first 277 finance/buyout contacts
of a total of more the 1700 on the complete list.

We have foreigners who want to buy or finance your business speak to
them right now

.....phone calls only..............NO EXCEPTIONS

OUR LIST OF INVESTORS(FOREIGN AND U.S.)SEEKING TO BUY OR FINANCE
YOUR BUSINESS..................can be on your desk in 10 minutes.
With phone numbers, fax numbers and emails ready to go.
for an absolutely free total inspection..............

NO CREDIT CARD NECESSARY:
List costs $55.00 if you decide to buy after total inspection.

Our list includes the most ready to invest
venture capital people as well as private investors/buyers
and just plain individuals seeking to get into the business
world by buying or financing a business.

PLEASE READ OUR VERY EASY RULES .

1.  This is a list of 277 persons and organizations worldwide seeking
finance and or buy your business   Venture capital people as well.
 NONE charges any type of fee. They want you to contact them.
The total list when you buy is over 1700 contacts....

2.  Our lists include phone numbers,fax numbers, and emails.
We have been in the business 7 years.
Emailing these names on our list your
business description works best. And it's free.

3. If you don't want to email but prefer to fax
Several websites offer FREE WORLDWIDE FAXING
We will send you the site addresses when you decide
to buy.  But these buyers and finance people love email
so why bother.

4.  Our list costs $55.00.

5.  When you decide to buy,
you will call us back for our company info
on sending in your check.

This of course is After you
call and check out the names on our list
as thoroughly as you care to ,
but BEFORE you email or fax your business profile to these
persons seeking to buy or finance your business.

HERE AGAIN ARE THE RULES.

1.   Call anybody on our list.  ( BUT don't fax
or email them your business description)
Thoroughly satisfy yourself the list
 is everything we say it is.
 We want you to pay for the calls to these people
to show  that you are as  "real as we are ".
 DON"T FAX or EMAIL any business description until you
decide to buy our list.  Do call all you want.

2.  If you decide to buy our list
call us and we will email you our company info on
mailing in your check.

We have been in the business 7 years and know many people on the
list.
We assure you if you screw us we will find out and mass email
to all the people on the list what you did.  None will deal with you.
As is customary the list is also seeded to prevent misuse and
resale.

Phone calls only...............

Sue Miller
215-744-1035

Urgent........if you just want to purchase the list right now
e-mail us at    [log in to unmask]
and we will e-mail you back instructions how to purchase the list.
Be sure to tell us the country you are located in.

                             Scott Allen Export Sales
                              4511 Comly Street
                              Philadelphia, Pa 19135

 Here is your 277 name sample list for examination.

Each entry on your sample list includes phone, fax,
and e-mail. The total list is over 1700 contacts.

Be sure to scroll far enough across to view it all.
Until you decide to purchase this great list
only use the phone numbers.
The complete list is perfectly formatted and
downloads instantly into any program you might have.

The Supper Club, LLC
808 St. Paul Street Baltimore MD 21202
Phone: 410 454 0463 Fax: 410 223 2681
Contact: Vickie Beard,  This is a group of 187 investor/buyers
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Isabella Capital LLC
312 Walnut Street, Suite 3540 Cincinnati OH 45202
Phone: (513) 721-7110 Fax: (513) 721-7115
Contact: Margaret H. Wyant (Peg),
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Century Park Capital Partners
1930 Century Park West Los Angeles CA 90067 United States
Phone: (310) 712-6580 Fax: (310) 712-6585
Contact: Martin M. Jelenko, Managing Partner
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

HMS Hawaii Management, LLC
841 Bishop Street Honolulu HI 86213
Phone: 808-545-3755 Fax: 808-531-2611
Richard G. Grey, General Partner
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Roser Ventures LLC
1105 Spruce Street
Boulder CO 80302
USA
Phone: 303 443-6436
Fax: 303 443-1885
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Christopher W. Roser, Principal

New Horizons Venture Capital
1000 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 2700 Arlington VA 22209
Phone: 703-807-1900 Fax: 703-807-1950
Contact: T.J. Jubeir,
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Great Hill Partners, LLC
One Liberty Square
Boston MA 02109
USA
Phone: (617) 790-9400
Fax: (617) 790-9401
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Stephen F. Gormley, Managing Partner

Richard G. Grey investor/buyer
841 Bishop Street
Honolulu HI 86213
USA
Phone: 808-545-3755
Fax: 808-531-2611
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Robb M. Taylor/investor/buyer
251 Riverpark Drive, Suite 325
Provo UT 84604
USA
Phone: 801-426-9292
Fax: 801-426-9299
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Industrial Growth Partners
100 Spear St., Suite 310
San Francisco CA 94105
USA
Phone: 415-882-4550
Fax: 415-882-4551
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Michael Beaumont, Partner

Interprise Technology Partners, L.P.
1001 Brickell Bay Drive, 30th Floor
Miami FL 33131
USA
Phone: (305) 374-6808
Fax: (305) 374-3317
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: David Parker, Managing Partner

Ironwood Capital, LLC
5050 North 40th Street, Suite 310
Phoenix AZ 85018
USA
Phone: 602-956-8700
Fax: 602-956-8080
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: John C. Bentley, Partner

Keith D. Bank/investor
1101 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 260
Northbrook IL 60062
USA
Phone: (847) 714-0444
Fax: (847) 714-0445
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

M Group, Inc.
805 East Maple, Suite 333
Birmingham MI 48009
USA
Phone: 248-540-8843
Fax: 248-540-8846
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Mitchell Mondry, Vice President
Menire Advisors Ltd.

Mannerheimintie 4 (7th floor)
Helsinki
Finland
Phone: +358 9 6817 8205
Fax: +358 9 6817 8270
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Peter Seligson

Paul Stackhouse/investor/buyer
525 North Tryon Street, Suite 1700
Charlotte NC 28202
USA
Phone: 704-414-2880
Fax: 704-414-2881
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

James C. Tyree/investor/buyer
350 N. Clark
Chicago IL 60610
USA
Phone: 312-595-6000
Fax: 312-595-6211

New England Partners
One Boston Place
Boston MA 02108
USA
Phone: 617-624-8400
Fax: 617-624-8416
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Chris Young, Principal

Ravenswood Capital Venture Funds
343 W. Erie, Suite 410
Chicago IL 60610
USA
Phone: 312-327-2530
Fax: 312-327-2540
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Dan Kanter, Partner

James Saalfield investor/buyer
100 Federal Street, 29th Floor
Boston MA 02110
USA
Phone: 617-348-2311
Fax: 617-348-2371
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

William E. Suddath /investor/buyer
40 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 315
Northbrook IL 60062
USA
Phone: 847-559-1395
Fax: 847-559-1398
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

A. M. Pappas /investor/buyer
P.O. Box 14112
RTP NC 27709
USA
Phone: 919-361-4990
Fax: 919-361-0497
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Borealis Capital Corporation
Suite 3100, BCE Place, Canada Trust Tower, 161 Bay
Street
Toronto Ontario M5J 2S1
Canada
Phone: 416-361-1011
Fax: 416-361-6046
E-mail:when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Dave Lacey, Director, Venture Capital

Capital Alliance Ventures Inc.
60 Queen Street, Suite 600
Ottawa Ontario
Canada
Phone: (613) 567-3225
Fax: (613) 567-3979
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails

Brookwood Partners
6 Curtis St.
Salem MA 01970
USA
Phone: 9787411251
Fax: 9787410239
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Website: www.brookwoodpartners.com
Contact: L. Richard Charlebois, President

Cornerstone Ventures
11001 W. 120th Ave. Suite 310
Broomfield CO 80021
USA
Phone: 303-410-2500
Fax: 303-466-9316
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Thomas D. McCloskey, Jr.

Crosbie & Company Inc.

One First Canadian Place
Toronto Ontario
Canada
Phone: 416-362-7726
Fax: 416-362-3447
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Colin Walker, Partner

Cross Atlantic Partners, Inc.
551 Madison Avenue, 7th Floor
New York NY 10022
USA
Phone: 646-521-7500
Fax: 646-497-0061
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: John L. Cassis, Partner
Czech Venture Partners s.r.o.

Jureckova 1
Ostrava
Czech Republic
Phone: 00420-69-6163500
Fax: 00420-69-6163501
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Gijsbert M. Boot, CEO

FA Technology Ventures
Exchange Place, 53 State Street, 29th Flr.
Boston MA 02109
USA
Phone: (617) 228-3199
Fax: (617) 228-3599
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Gregory A. Hulecki, Senior Partner

Financial Resources Corp.
204 N. Robinson, Suite 1400
Oklahoma City OK 73102
USA
Phone: 405-235-5372
Fax: 405-235-9372
E-mail: when you purchase list.....all contacts
include e-mails
Contact: Jim Ratchford, President

SAMPLE LIST CONTINUED ON ATTACHMENT BOTH U.S. AND
INTERNATIONAL CONTACTS

 SAMPLE LIST CONTINUED ON ATTACHMENT BOTH U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL
CONTACTS
____
_____
_____
_____
_____
_____

Staff

Fritz Young
Ellen Hill
Allen Torres
Sue Miller
Bill Hiller
Larry Cohen
Jimmy Van Essen

To remove only send e-mail to [log in to unmask]