Sandy,

I'd second anything that would move towards some (lots?) of clarification within the DC corporate setting.  Of your two choices DC.publisher.business vs DC.identifier.project, without having spent too much time on this, I'd go with the second choice or slightly change the first one (publisher and business are almost synonmys in this situation aren't they?).

Now regarding your proposal to get the list working on such a project.  Count me in, I'd suggest to wait a short while for the raise of hands and then start on it while keeping it open for any future "involvee".  In that regards we should start by defining the concept "application profile" a bit more precisely shouldn't we?

Looking forward to join on the virtual tour!

Igor Perisic

Igor Perisic, Ph.D.
Research Director

Address: