Dear All and Mike,
  As Mike mentioned us yesterday I wanted to reply on the legal
admissability of microfilm in both the UK and France. I meant to reply
yesterday but I was a bit tied up plus some of the information that I was
going to pass on to you all was with my contact in France and it still is!
- I just wanted to let you know that I haven't ignored the prompt and I
plan to e-mail this afternoon.
Thank you.
Paul Negus
The Microfilm Shop
p.s. I hope Switzerland is treating you well Mike.