This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
 for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Marianne

I have spoken to one of my colleagues, Tim Simons, who works in the External
Relations Division of the Scottish Executive.  Tim should be able to help
with your query and will contact you in due course.

Regards

Roddy Waldhelm
Knowledge Manager
Solicitor's Legal Information Centre