Dear All List Members,

I am inquiring whether anyone can suggest relevant publications that address
the issue of Access Policies, particularly those within arts organisations.
Most relevantly, I am seeking documents which offer guidelines for
developing access policies with best practice considerations. If there are
documents of this kind which generally relate to organisations, this might
still be of assistance, so your suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Similarly, if anyone can also suggest a publication which gives guidelines
on co-ordinating access forums / advisory groups, this would be of great
benefit.

Thank you for your time.

Best wishes,

Ronda Gowland