> The notification circulated by Mike Heyworth makes interesting reading.
It looks as if, taken to its logical conclusion, it could have implications
for SMRs as well.  Am I right or misunderstandsing?  And, if I am right,
what do we do about it?

From our point of view, it seems to make little difference. We are not
charging for the information per se, we charge for the time taken to process
the information into a form usable by the clients - our own added value.

Andrew

Andrew Nicholson
SMR Project Officer
Planning and Environment
Dumfries and Galloway Council
Tel: 01387 260154
Fax: 01387 260149
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.dumgal.gov.uk

This e-mail is communicated in confidence.  It is intended for the recipient
only and may not be disclosed further without the express
consent of the sender.