From: Rosalind Johnson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 January 2003 14:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: Skills for today's information workers - EU standards

I received the following request for information. The enquiry asks if there
are any EU standards/policies for information workers. I'm not aware of any
standards/policies specifically relating to information workers, but before
I blithely assume this to be the case, does anyone out there know any
different? Most of the information seems to be quite general (for example,
the recognition of professional qualifications, at:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/rec_qual_en.html).

Many thanks
Rosalind Johnson
European Consultant