From: Rob Burns [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 January 2003 01:31
Subject: UCL

Is there any list member at University College London that can confirm
that the university in conjunction with a Paul Skellington are running a
Y chromosone test of derbyshire people to ascertain as he puts it
whether the britains are indeed of Celtic stock or continental stock.

He is spreading this information around genealogical mailing lists and
asking for living peoples addresses which makes me suspect.

I know this is technically off topic but I couldn't think of any other
way of locating information.  My appologies to those who read this for
no reason

rob