Remember that replies go to the entire list

apologiese for cross-posting

Dear list colleagues,
I have to run a competence-based training programme for different job
positions (designer, tutor, teacher, technologist..)  in the design,
development and management  of teaching and learning using ICT technologies
(e-learning, technology-enhanced learning, networked learning.)

Is any of you aware of competencies specifications developed in this field ?
Has anybody of you developed some work/research on this topic ? The
competencies development approach I think 'd be useful is the "functional
analysis", nevertheless I am interested in any kind of approach.
I will compile and share a summary of replies received

Thank you for your contribution!
Gianni Marconato