HiŽ there

Presently we donŽt have that many ropes courses  in Denmark - less
than 10 that you would call professional facilities. However, we believe
that there is a place for a few more upfront courses - not least
universal courses.
Does anyone have any links to research related to the use of universal
ropes courses - especially for physically and mentally diasbled
groups, we would be very grateful for any help.
We are also trying to obtain some funding to help finance the
construction of the course. Any suggestions and help related to "good
and effective" grant writing would also be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Klaus Jakobsen, The Aarhus School of Business