  From: Xander Veldhuijzen (UCL)
  To: Chris Wood
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 10:12 AM
  Subject: Pleiner book

  I obtained the book from Prague directly. Tried through their website and email (http://www.arup.cas.cz/www_e/index.htm) first, but got no reply. A telephone call did work though (Institute of Archaeology, Library, Letenská 4, CZ-118 01 Praha 1, Czech Republic Tel.:  00420257533782, fax:  00420257532288, e-mail: [log in to unmask] ). Be aware that the flooding of Prague may have wiped out their stock of this book..

  ISBN is 80-86124-26-6

  Title again:

  Pleiner, Radomir,‎

              ‎2000.‎    Iron In Archaeology. The European Bloomery Smelters. Prague.

  Hope you (and others) can find it,

  Xander

  Xander Veldhuijzen
  PhD candidate