From: Andrew Scobbie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 December 2002 09:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unsupervised children in libraries

I would be glad if anyone can send me guidelines/policy they may have on
unsupervised children in libraries.

Andrew Scobbie
Children's Mobile Librarian
Midlothian Libraries
Libraries' HQ,
2,Clerk Street,
Loanhead,
Midlothian
EH209DR
0131 271 3982

http://www.star.net.uk

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail.

Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the Corporation of London unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement, letter or facsimile signed by an authorised signatory of the Corporation.

Any part of this e-mail which is purely personal in nature is not authorised by the Corporation of London. All e-mail through the Corporation's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring.

All liability for errors and viruses is excluded.