I am really interested in Peter Marshall's query, especially in the
light of a new theme that the National Reading Campaign is exploring.
Called Telling Tales - stories across cultures and generations, the idea
behind this is to encourage people of all ages and abilities to share
their stories through different media ranging from dual language
publications to storysacks, storytapes and multi-media formats.  We are
currently gathering information about work of this kind (see
http://readon.org.uk/tellingtales.html) and would be really interested
to hear from libraries who have done/are doing work in this area.  Many
thanks

Genevieve Clarke
Manager, National Reading Campaign

Do you know any Reading Champions?