-----Original Message-----
From: Accident and Emergency Academic List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Steve Meek
Sent: 28 December 2002 15:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SHO learning needs assessment

Is anyone using logbooks/portfolios or any other tools
for SHOs to inform the training process? Or do we all
simply ask them in their first appraisal what they
want and add our own advice?
RCP have quite an advanced process. FAEM has no advice
on the website. Anyone know what the FAEM advice on
how to do this is, if any?
Steve Meek