Dear Sir/Madam,

Sinosources is a professional sourcing agency and trader in Shanghai,China. We covers a wide variety of industries, including houseware,hardware,plastic,automotive accessories and textile apparel.

we can supply your business with:

Private label and OEM inquiries Here!

If you are interested in inquring further into our sourcing services, please kindly complete the RFQ form here, e-mail me at      [log in to unmask], or call me at 86-21-65213974.

Sincerely yours,

Don lee

SinoSource Solutions & Commerce LLC

200092 Langang Bld, Shanghai, China

Tel: 86-21-65213974, Fax:86-21-65213974

We Source or Manufacture To Your Specifications.

Competitive Pricing Quoted To Your Door.

Your Choice For Turn-key Solutions.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

优联网络  专业提供各类虚拟主机,不满意可获退款。

三龙证券投资 为您提供专业理财服务。现在购买只需588元,赠送价值超过1800元的礼品!
说吧网上商城 全是厂商直销的新品或折上折的商品,是您网络购物的好去处!