  From: Laurie Fenwick
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 9:30 AM
  Subject: Re: Out of Office ??

  There is a comparatively simple solution to this problem - a solution used on another list to which I am subscribed.

  The list owner decrees that autoreplies are *not allowed* and woe betide any subscribers who ignore that ruling. The solution is that the subscriber is removed from the list immediately!

  Perhaps such a simple rule may be possible in this case?

  Laurie

  Laurie Fenwick
  University of Sunderland Library

  http://www.geocities.com/laurie_fenwick