Doctissimae/i:

Has any work been done recently on the legend of Simon Magus? All I have is
Alberto Ferreiro, `Simon Magus: The Patristic-Medieval Traditions and
Historiography', Apocrypha, vii (1996), 14765.

Regards,

Paul

M.P. Bryant-Quinn
Canolfan Uwchefrydiau Cymreig a Cheltaidd
Aberystwyth

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]