Dear colleagues,

I am forwarding this on behalf of John McChesney-Young, who is having some temporary problems in posting to the list. He has been kind in sending me the original error message he received, and this will help me to resolve his problem more quickly than it would have taken otherwise; if any of you ever have problems in posting to the list, please follow John's lead, and forward the error message along to me and the other list owners - we will do our best to help as quickly as circumstances allow.

Best wishes to all,
George