medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Thank you! I think this may be what I'm looking for.

Steve Cartwright

Stephen A. Allen wrote:

At 10:24 PM 07/24/2002 -0400, Steve Cartwright wrote:
medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval
religion and culture
Does anyone know if there is a List-serv for college-level
history
instructors? I've been doing a lot of reading on classroom
innovations,
but I'm not sure how to apply many of the suggestions I've
been finding
in a college history classroom with fifty students. Such a
List-serv
would potentially be quite useful.

Thanks to all,

H-Net has a webpage devoted to teaching history, including
links to several discussion lists. The URL is:

http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/teaching/

It sounds like the specific H-Net discussion list you want
is H-Teach. Their URL is:

http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~teach/

Stephen A. Allen

to: [log in to unmask]