I am an MA student currently doing work on Spanish Adoptionism (c. 8th century), and I have reached a point in which a very in-depth study of Mozarabic liturgy may prove helpful to me.  Can anyone suggest any resources that I should have a look at, beginning with a somewhat basic study of western liturgy in general, and perhaps sources on Mozarabic/Spanish/Carolingian liturgy?  I have some bibliographies to get me started, and would appreciate any additional direction I can get here.

Many thanks in advance!

Becca MacLean Lyman
St. Mary's University
San Antonio, Texas

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]