Thanks for all the responses!

--Sarah Roark
"The underlying principle of the War Against Terror,
the very notion that war is an acceptable solution
to terrorism, has insured that terrorists in the
subcontinent now have the power to trigger a nuclear
war...For the governments of India and Pakistan,
Kashmir is not a *problem*, it's their perennial
and spectacularly successful solution. Kashmir is
the rabbit they pull out of their hats every time
they need a rabbit. Unfortunately, it's a
radioactive rabbit now...The last question every
visiting journalist always asks me is: Are you
writing another book? That question mocks me.
Another book? Right now? When it looks as though all
the music, the art, the architecture, the
literature--the whole of human civilization--means
nothing to the fiends who run the world? What kind
of book should I write?"
-- Arundhati Roy, *The Nation* 6/4/02

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]