On 24 Jul 2002 at 12:28, Alan Benson wrote:

> slightly misses the point

In which case I clearly need some help in understanding what the
point is. As a novice with Learnwise, I'm always happy to hear from
those with experience.

Also, when you refer to 'current version', I would ask 'which one?'. A
version number would be helpful and (hopefully) definitive here.Chris
Jeffries

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify Farnborough College of Technology.
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]