Untitled Document

SIMPLY CLEANING

WWW.CLEANFIX.CO.UK

SEARCH OUR RANGE
APRIL 2002

SPECIAL SUMMER PACKAGE PRICES

Wouldn't it be great if you could save time and money while still getting brilliant floor cleaning results every day? The Cleanfix 'Special Summer Packages' could be just the answer to your needs.

As Cleanfix are the manufacturer of a very healthy range of products, there are many that simply complement each other, therefore users can benefit from building or tailor-making their own packages. As summer is in the air for us all, we at Cleanfix have decided to run some huge discounts on packages.

Where can I find out more? I hear you ask. Simply click on the link below, tell us of your requirments and we will endeavour to make contact within 24 hours.

Click here

A.D.M CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION

24th - 26th APRIL 2002
The Association of Domestic Managers (ADM) are holding their 27th Annual
Conference & Exhibition. Peter Affleck, National Sales Director for the UK, will
be attending the conference as a delegate to further improve his understanding of Domestic Managers and their very difficult job and role that they incurr on a daily basis. Should you wish to talk to him on any of the issues in this mail or you would like further information on the Cleanfix range of machines....

click here

CLEANFIX TO LAUNCH 5 NEW MODELS

Cleanfix, as you all know, will be exhibiting at Interclean 2002. The company is set to be launching 5 new products into their already substantial range. If you would like any further information on this and you are NOT attending the exhibition....click here

If you are attending Interclean 2002 and would like to book an appointment to see one of our representatives, then please book by clicking here

"I'am looking forward to Interclean this year" says Peter Affleck, "just to keep up to date with the cleaning machine industry in europe, and to see how Cleanfix Switzerland and their ongoing innovation with
manufacturing, keep up the pace".

CLEANFIX WEBWATCH

We at Cleanfix like to keep up to date with exactly what is going on within our industry online. This month we aren't going to directly promote an individual site, we would like you to submit your site to us. All you have to do is click on the link below and send us your name, website address, e-mail address and telephone number, we'll do the research and your site could be featured in the next issue of this newsletter.

And.....Its completly FREE !!!

click here

CLEANFIX POWER WAND

The Cleanfix Powerwand has now been added to our website. This excellent edging tool is perfect for spot preparation of hardfloors when used as an add on for a scrubber dryer. The machine is also great for stairs and behind toilets, basically any hard to reach areas that may need agitation for standard- achieving cleaning.

Click on the link below to read more on the Cleanfix Powerwand

click here

GOT NEWS? LET US KNOW

If you have any news that you think would fit in with our newsletter, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will look to include it in a future issue.

If this sounds of interest to you then drop us an email (by clicking on the link below) with all the relevant details and a web page link for full story.

click here

CLEANFIX UK LTD
UNIT 5, BELBINS BUSINESS PARK, CUPERNHAM LANE, ROMSEY. HAMPSHIRE, SO51 7JF
TEL: +44 (0) 1 794 511 230 - FAX: +44 (0) 1 794 511 233
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]

IF YOU DONT WANT TO RECIEVE THIS NEWS CLICK HERE
ORGANISED AND WRITTEN BY CLEANFIX UK LTD