I will have to test my memory to recall the source. There was no connection with the mummy, however I do find it rather trusting to take what is written on the manifest to be the absolute truth. If so there must have been chests containing personal items which fully listed the items worth stealing!

Thank you
David Evans
Environment and Conservation