Dear Neil,
The point of this was really to help the application of new standards, such
as those covered by the ALGAO lists, as Exegesis are unable to build those
in for existing users (as explained in my email to the list last week). I
would in any case have thought it ought to be easier (and safer) to do this
kind of thing through HBSMR rather than the underlying database. In any case
what Crispin was proposing to me wouldn't do away with the user role in this
- perhaps it would be helpful to have some technical input from Crispin
here?
Paul