Jason, Here is my original e-mail again - you responded to item 1 but not to
item 2,

Dear all,
Further to the recent emails from Nigel Pratt regarding these lists, and one
earlier from Veronica Fiorato about consultation types, we have been asking
whether these can be built into the forthcoming release of Exegesis.
However, although this can be done for new installations, it cannot be done
so easily for existing installations as these are likely to be using their
own lists already and these SMRs would have to implement the lists manually
if they wanted to use them. I discussed the issue with Crispin Flower who
suggests it might be possible for Exegesis to create a tool to help users in
the mapping of terms in old lists to those in new lists, and enable much of
the work to be done automatically. This would be potentially of great value
if it could be made generic and help us to implement agreed standards. It
strikes me there are two issues:

1) Is the user community willing to run with the ALGAO lists as currently
drafted or is more work needed to ensure they meet user needs;

2) Is there interest in asking Exegesis to consider developing a generic
application to help users migration their systems to agreed data standards -
there would be a cost implication here but perhaps English Heritage might
consider helping here, as this would clearly be of benefit in implementing
standards,

Paul

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged
information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other
person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are
in place to check for software viruses.