From: kmf2 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 5:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HEIRNET Register

I'm happy to announce that the HEIRNET Register,
http://ads.ahds.ac.uk/catalogue/HEIRNET.html, now contains details of
SMRs in England and Wales and details of SMRs in Scotland will follow
shortly. Please take a look at the register and check the details for
your SMR.

I am now starting to collect details for other resources including
Historic Buildings Records. HBRs are more difficult to identify than
SMRs, and it would be a help if SMRs could let me have email contact
names for the HBRs in their area. Please email me off list.

with thanks and best wishes,

Kate

--
Kate Fernie