I'll put them to one side for you.

Wendy Cawthorne, Assistant Librarian,
Geological Society Library,
Burlington House, Piccadilly, LONDON  W1J  0BG
Tel: +44 (0)20 7734 5673; Fax: +44 (0)20 7439 3470
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Visit the ultimate geological site at http://www.geolsoc.org.uk
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only.  If
you have received it in error, please do not reproduce or disseminate the
contents of this message; please contact us by return email, or by telephone
on +44 (0)20 7734 5673, and delete this message and any copies of it from
your computer systems.  The Society does not accept liability for
individuals' opinions, advice or views expressed in this email.
The Geological Society of London is a registered charity, number 210161.