Judy (and others)
would you be prepared to share your comments on teh
code pf practice with list memebers? When I am
prsented with long lists of good intentions I tend to
bland over and loose critical purchase, so a starting
point would we welcome.
thanks
Andrew Bolger

 --- Judy Evans <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > PS  I
want to thank all the list members who've been