Hi, all:
    What I mean is to get a "free standing" layer (or several layers). Dr Qu has told the regular step to get it "on" the tape, but it does not work.
    Because I want to study the fracture behavior of the "free standing" layer, the sticky tape will completely deny any further experiment! So, Anyone can help further.

Regards

"Qu, Deyang" <[log in to unmask]> write: