> I am of course far too nice a person to be banned, Rob.

'Course you are, dave.

But given that you +do+ occasionally post there, if you take Mark's reading,
that puts your head on the line.

Me, the damn list bores me so rigid I don't bother.

Despite my manifold flaws and imperfections, I never +have+ managed to get
myself bounced from a list.

Maybe I ought to make a serious try at joining the Bounced-From-Buffalo
Club.

Robin

(Oh, history -- to be strictly accurate, Henry wasn't bounced.  He was put
on review, and upped stakes and left.

And [does anyone remember this?] the reason Henry left Petc was because Kent
(welcome back, Kent!) got banned.

So maybe now Kent's with us again, somebody could entice Henry back.

Robin

> Seriously, what I have noticed on Buffalo of late is that they are having
> this BIG discussion about working-class poets,. Why I notice it is that
they
> don't seem to have any interest in examples of such actually saying
anything
> on the topic. Talk about disempowerment.

"disempowerment" -- now I +know+ you're practicing for an Open University
degree.

R2.