It struck me as a nearly perfect imitation of David Ives's style--and
perhaps too perfect a rendition of _his_ monkeys-typing-_Hamlet_ play for
comfort, copyright-wise. But now Frank will probably stalk off stage leftish
and call me "rigid" again just for pointing out the bleedin' obvious--

Cheers m'dears (&docs),

on 10/20/02 7:44 PM, david.bircumshaw at [log in to unmask]