I'm here, too, Douglas; but haven't had anything to say

Nearly exploded about the wall building in Palestine and the abuse of
language that attended its reports; but thought better of it

I don't think there's any need for comment on the Great Leader authorising
small  groups of special forces to covertly invade Iraq and seek out the
President and kill him in self-defence

Tried to find the Wolfram yesterday. It hasn't reached the North Downs yet;
but I was happy because I going into London for the WF Workshop and thought
I'd find it

but once there I met so many little groups of idiots wandering around with
big St George's flags shouting abusively about football - we kicked those
Danes up the butts, you know - that I decided to take early shelter in the
pub, which eventually shifted everything but my paradigms

It was a good enough workshop. Lots of variety. Bill Griffiths was around
(from NE), having done a gig in Hampshire (south) and read from a sequence
in progress of poems about insects - bees, things that flutter in your tent
and spiderman!